Every garden starts with a conversation…
The initial design consultation is an opportunity to explore the possibilities and expectations of your new landscape and can be done one of two ways: either onsite at your property ($275 inc GST), or in our design studio.
During this meeting, we will discuss the following if relevant to your project:
- Design advice, possibilities and ideas
- Construction advice on structural landscaping as well as pool design.
- Renovation on existing pools, possibilities and design.
- Horticultural, materials and finishes.
- Advice on council and engineering matters – requirements specific to your project.
- Design fee estimate and possible construction budget
Upon acceptance of the design fee proposal, we will start the design process.
From our initial meeting we can establish an integral part of the project, the design brief.
The design brief is referenced by all key team members involved throughout your project to ensure that your initial vision is realised in your completed garden. A series of images, sketch plans and 3D representations will be presented to you to communicate our combined ideas for your garden design. We will work through these with you refining them along the way to establish a final design.
Our designs services may include some or all of the below elements depending on your project requirements;
+ Planting palette
+ Retaining walls & planters
+ Boundary & feature walls, fences & gates
+ Swimming pools, ponds & water features
+ Garden lighting
+ Service utilities
+ Suggested sculptures, ornamentation & furniture
+ Comprehensive, high quality rendered 3D images
+ Video fly-through of 3D model
+ Council and engineering approvals