SEPTEMBER – NOVEMBER
“Well we have been waiting for this all year! Your garden is about to leap out of the ground and the hard work put it during Winter is about to pay off.
This Spring your horticultural services team will be concentrating on the following elements, as well as any extra jobs you feel need to be completed to ensure premium presentation of your gardens.”
Residential Maintenance Manager
- Spring is the time to spray for pests on new plant growth around the garden.
- It is important at this time of year to shape deciduous trees as it improves structure and stimulates new growth.
- We will be pruning any winter flowering plants to encourage new foliage throughout Spring.
- We will be conducting major irrigation checks to ensure good flow rates and pattern of coverage and irrigation run times to suit Spring.
- We will commence liquid fertiliser applications to encourage new growth and colour.
- Spring is the time to apply quick release fertilizers on the garden. This will allow the plants to feed in a more natural manner keeping them healthy.
- Application of slow release fertilisers will be put on throughout your garden to ensure strong growth throughout the season.
- Organic materials will be added and worked in to keep up with the nutrient requirements during this period of heavy feeding.